- Random Royaling – On Tour with Denmark and SwedenBy The HandbagDecember 5, 2019Mary is visiting Indonesia and Silvia and Carl Gustaf are touring India, which gives us a whole bunch of stuff to talk about. Mary’s visit has been jam-packed with activities and she has been […]
- Random Royaling – 20 Year AnniversaryBy The HandbagDecember 5, 2019Happy 20th anniversary to King Philippe and Queen Mathilde! Courtesy of an eagle-eyed Handbagger, here is a video retrospective of their relationship. Yes, it’s a bit on the cheesy-sweet side, […]
- Random Royaling – NATO ReceptionBy The HandbagDecember 4, 2019The Queen hosted a reception ahead of the NATO alliance summit, to mark the organizations 70th anniversary. As always, we are focusing on the sartorial aspects and leaving the politics to other […]
- What If Wednesday: Odds and EndsBy lovinlorneDecember 4, 2019Things I had floating around that didn’t really fit into their own category. Caroline’s pearl tiara with emeralds. I think this is a necklace that someone asked me to make a tiara out of. […]
- Random Royaling – Max and the Horizontal LineBy The HandbagDecember 3, 2019Queen Maxima has worn a couple of outfits lately that make me think she just loves bodice details on the horizontal. The two frayed edge horizontal bands on this repeat Claes Iversen have symmetry in […]
- Random Royaling – On Tour with Denmark and Sweden
To catch up on the last month’s posts, click here.