- Pop-Up Post – Nobel CeremoniesBy The HandbagDecember 9, 2023Housekeeping Note: Comments on this post will be open until Tuesday morning. Alfred Nobel established the Nobel Foundation in his 1895 will, directing that prizes be awarded to individuals who have […]
- Pop-Up Post – Diplomatic Reception in the UKBy The HandbagDecember 5, 2023The King and Queen Camilla will host the annual Diplomatic Reception tonight in the State Rooms at Buckingham Palace. As Head of State, The King hosts the annual event in support of the work of the […]
- Pop Up Post – Royal Variety PerformanceBy The HandbagNovember 29, 2023Housekeeping Note: This post will be up until 3:00 p.m., December 1st! Enjoy! Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden will accompany the Prince and Princess of Wales to the Royal Variety […]
- Farewell Fotoshops: Danish RubiesBy lovinlorneNovember 21, 2023Next up in our series of “Farewell Fotoshops” to close out our time here at The Handbag we have The Danish Ruby Tiara, yet another piece of royal jewelry that can trace it’s lineage […]
- Pop-Up Post – Republic of Korea State Visit to the United KingdomBy The HandbagNovember 20, 2023Housekeeping Notes: This post will remain open until Thursday at 5:00 p.m. ET. The office of First Lady in South Korea no longer exists, so Mrs. Kim Keon Hee prefers the title […]
- Pop-Up Post – Nobel Ceremonies
To catch up on last month’s posts, click here.