- Royal RoomsBy The HandbagMarch 29, 2020One of the few benefits of the present sequestering is that we get to see much more of the personal working spces of royals. Voyeur that I am, I love this. I know a few of you do, too, if the […]
- The Royal Response, Part IIBy The HandbagMarch 28, 2020For the most part, the royals are not attending their usual activities. A new world is emerging and some of the world’s oldest and most traditional institutions are stepping up to the […]
- Glitter Giveaway-Crown Princess Mette MaritBy OrangeChiaMarch 27, 2020The aim of this series is to give a needy royal something missing from his or her jewelry box. There are no limitations as to when and where these gifts may come from, so use your imagination! Check […]
- Pop QuizBy OrangeChiaMarch 27, 2020How are these ladies related and what is one thing they have in common via that relation? Handbag Answer: Alice, Countess of Athlone and Carlota, Empress of Mexico are first cousins, twice removed. […]
- It’s a crime!By OrangeChiaMarch 26, 2020There are many, many, MANY pieces of jewelry out there in the royal world that simply aren’t used for whatever reason. Exhibit A: The Teck Crescent Tiara and the Teck Necklace. Oh how I long to […]
- Royal Rooms
To catch up on the last month’s posts, click here.