- Great Wedding Gown Game – Road Less Traveled Top 15By The HandbagJuly 30, 2021You have spoken, Baguettes, and a fine collection of lesser-known gowns is before us. Here are your top fifteen choices. The top choices changed quickly so these are not in order of the number of […]
- Random Royal Rotogravure – 40 Years Ago TodayBy The HandbagJuly 29, 2021Forty years ago today I was living with some back-to-nature folks in a Mid-MIchigan farmhouse, where we didn’t have a television. That means your intrepid royal blogger didn’t see the […]
- Designer Diaries – Elie Saab and the Luxembourg RoyalsBy The HandbagJuly 29, 2021Note: For more information on the designer himself, see our first post on Elie Saab and His Royal Clientele. When wedding bells peal, the Luxembourg royals reach for their Saab gowns. And why not? […]
- Spam the Neckline – IllusionBy The HandbagJuly 28, 2021A transparent panel or yoke attached to the bodice that extends from the bust to the collar; constructed of tulle, net, or lace. Termwiki Let’s take a look at some of the illusions the royals […]
- Swinging Royal Chick of the Sixties – Princess PaolaBy The HandbagJuly 27, 2021Some people just have their decades, you know? Princess Paola of Belgium, as she was then, simply owned the sixties. 1960 Embed from Getty Images 1961 Embed from Getty Images 1962 Embed from Getty […]
- Great Wedding Gown Game – Road Less Traveled Top 15
To catch up on the last month’s posts, click here.