- Random Royaling – Rocking the RepeatsBy The HandbagSeptember 18, 2020Ok, I really reached for that cheesy alliteration. It’s all for those of you who don’t make it back to Bits during the week, because we have been discussing some fabulous re-wearings. I […]
- Spam the Birthday TrioBy The HandbagSeptember 18, 2020Yes, we missed the fateful day of September 15th, when not one, not two, but three of our favorite royals were born. Too much going on for the first time in who knows how long. Let’s make it […]
- Designer Diaries – Diana, Princess of Wales and Catherine Walker Part 1By The HandbagSeptember 17, 2020For the last few weeks we were immersed in Diana’s fairy princess entry into the royal world. Even those with only a passing knowledge of Diana’s fashion know that as she matured into her […]
- Random Royaling – Prinsjesdag 2020By The HandbagSeptember 16, 2020Prinsjesdag: (Little Prince Day). The reigning Dutch monarch gives a speech to the Senate and House of Representatives, setting out policy and budget for the next year. It’s a constitutionally […]
- Historic HerStory – Nineteenth Century Russian Court DressBy The HandbagSeptember 15, 2020In the early 1830s Emperor Nicholas I of Russia issued the Edict on Court Dress, which codified the dress among the women of his court. The men were already were required to wear military dress or […]
- Random Royaling – Rocking the Repeats
To catch up on the last month’s posts, click here.