- Battle of the Chokers – Duchess of CornwallBy The HandbagFebruary 26, 2021This is just a sample of the necklaces of the Duchess of Cornwall that could be described as chokers. I grabbed the ones I thought might make for an interesting discussion, but feel free to spam the […]
- Designer Diaries – Crown Princess Victoria and Pär EngshedenBy The HandbagFebruary 25, 2021Born in 1967, Pär Engsheden is a Swedish fashion designer who works primarily in haute couture. He is also a Swedish royal supplier, and has been a favorite of the Bernadotte women for almost twenty […]
- Random Royaling – Netherlands UpdatesBy The HandbagFebruary 24, 2021We haven’t spent much time with the House of Orange lately . Let’s see what they have been doing. Princess Margriet spoke to the Introdans Dance Company about how they, as a performing […]
- Royal Rooms – Public Rooms at SkaugumBy Marina J.February 24, 2021Thank you to one of our loyal blog Baguettes, Marina J., for this fascinating post! Personally, LiL and Suds decided we wanted to move in after reading it. The Estate Skaugum Estate is in Asker, a […]
- Pocket Profile – Catherine the GreatBy The HandbagFebruary 23, 2021To augment the knowledge from our Lost Magnificence series, we are dipping into the history of various members of the Romanov family. The life and reign of Catherine the Great is far too vast for a […]
- Battle of the Chokers – Duchess of Cornwall
To catch up on the last month’s posts, click here.