- Designer Diaries – Junihitoe to Robe Décolleté to Robe MontanteBy The HandbagDecember 2, 2021Again, we thank Prisma for providing the source material and guidance for this post. Her invaluable help is greatly appreciated. Follow her on Twitter! The women of the Japanese Imperial Family dress […]
- Tiara Tales – Princess Nori’s TiaraBy The HandbagDecember 1, 2021Housekeeping Note: Here’s a photo retrospective of Aiko’s life. Spam your own photos of the birthday woman in the comments! Happy birthday to Princess Aiko, who turns 20 today! Most of […]
- Random Royaling – Victoria and Daniel at the Royal Academy of MusicBy The HandbagNovember 30, 2021Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel stepped out at the Festive Gathering of the Royal Academy of Music in Stockholm. This was a significant event at the Academy since they were also celebrating […]
- Pocket Profile – Bamba Müller and Her DaughtersBy The HandbagNovember 30, 2021“Have we no hold on her?” George V, talking about Sophia Duleep Singh Bamba Müller Bamba Müller was born in Cairo in 1848, under circumstances that should have destined her to obscurity. […]
- Hofdame Bits and BobsBy The HandbagNovember 29, 2021Have some royal news? Lay it on us in the comments! […]
- Designer Diaries – Junihitoe to Robe Décolleté to Robe Montante
To catch up on the last month’s posts, click here.