- Random Royaling – Princess of Asturias AwardsBy The HandbagOctober 20, 2020The annual Princess of Asturias Awards covers three days of events, so we get quite a tour of royal sartorial stylings, as well as a peek into the sheer hard work it is to be fifteen and the heir to […]
- Hofdame Bits and BobsBy The HandbagOctober 19, 2020All the weekly royal news, curated for you. Please drop your contributions in the comments all week long. […]
- In Defense of the Tiara – Teck Crescent TiaraBy LuckeyGirlOctober 16, 2020Programming Note: Hofdame Bits and Bobs will publish on Monday. Time to dip back into the British Vault, way back, since this one hasn’t been seen on a royal head since the Queen Mum: The Teck […]
- Designer Diaries – Jørgen Bender and the Royal BridesBy The HandbagOctober 15, 2020The first few segments of Designer Diaries delt with the Norman Hartnell effect on the style of British queens and princesses. The Danes, too, had a designer who helped them forge a very distinctive […]
- Double Defense of the Dress – Mathilde at the Monaco WeddingBy The HandbagOctober 14, 2020Mathilde was a princess at the time of Charlene Wittstock and Prince Albert’s wedding in 2011, but she brought the queenly style in a big way. We are going to do two ensembles today, her […]
- Random Royaling – Princess of Asturias Awards
To catch up on the last month’s posts, click here.