Ascot is coming up fast, and you know what that means. We will see Princess Haya of Jordan, the half-sister of King Abdullah II and the wife of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates. More importantly, we’ll see some amazing hats on her. No one, but no one, does hats like Haya.
To get ready for the party, we are inviting you to the official Haya Hat-Off, where we vote on which of her hats was the most fabulous. Oh, we are well aware that they are all great, but we are asking you choose. It’s all just an excuse to get ready for the party. So, let’s all raise a glass of virtual chilled champagne, and take a lovely walk down memory lane to view some Haya hattage.
Click to jump to:
- Philip Treacy. “Invisible” cream straw disc hat with a large silk flower adorning the top and back of the hat.
2. Unknown Designer. Red picture hat with large roses decorating the entire brim.
3. Philip Treacy. Feather trimmed black straw picture hat.
4. Philip Treacy. Large hat with overbrim trim of lace that matches her dress, and an underside decoration of a large flower with feathers.
5. Unknown Designer. White hat with mushroom brim, decorated with an explosion of net.