We are turning it over to you for the next two weeks! Remember our Comment Policy, and have fun!
Christmas Day Appearances
Other than British royals, we sometimes see the Danes and Norwegians headed to services on Christmas Day.
Scheduled Christmas Speeches
The schedule below is based on previous year’s events, and so it remains tentative. We’ll update as information becomes available.
Christmas Eve, December 24
- Belgium, given by King Philippe
- Spain, given by King Felipe
- Luxembourg, given by Grand Duke Henri
Christmas Day, December 25
- Great Britain, given by Queen Elizabeth
- The Netherlands, given by King Willem-Alexander
- Sweden, given by King Carl Gustaf
New Years Eve, December 31
- Denmark, given by Queen Margrethe
- Monaco, given by Prince Albert of Monaco
- Norway, given by King Harald
New Year’s Levees and Events
- January 1st – New Year’s Day Banquet at Christian VII’s Palace, Amalienborg, 7:30 p.m. local time
- January 2nd – New Year’s Receptions for Supreme Court judges, the Royal Guard and Regiments Officer Corps at Christian VII’s Palace
- January 3rd – New Year’s Reception for the military, patronages, and other leaders, at Christiansborg Palace