At the Handbag, we consider our community an integral part of the team, and we understand this site would be nothing without the participation of every one of you. You aren’t just readers, you are substantial contributors to our collective royal knowledge. In addition, we are honored that we have several members who volunteer their time to guest author posts. To preserve their internet anonymity, we are using their community names below.
To send in an a request to author a post, contact us at email@example.com.
Click to jump to:
Iselen – Our source for information on all things Spain.
Royal Warren(t) – Provided photos and background information on the Chaumet Exhibit in Monaco (2019).
Triple Duchess – Our on-the-ground royal enthusiast from Sweden, who has reported on her royal themed trips around the country.
Wendy1 and geogirl – Provided family memories on the historic 1939 Canadian tour of King George VI and Queen Mary.
A full list of guest authored posts:Guest Posts
- Historic HerStory – Henrietta of England, Pearl Lover
- Hall of Fame – Queen Letizia, Daywear
- Random Royaling – Late Winter Fur
- Hall of Fame, Historical Division – The Winter Queen Part 2: Elizabeth Stuart
- Hall of Fame, Historical Division – The Winter Queen Part 1: Elizabeth Stuart
- Hall of Fame – Duchess of Cambridge, Cocktail/Evening on Tour
- Hall of Fame – Duchess of Cornwall, Evening
- Guest Author Hall of Fame – Queen Letizia Evening
- Guest Post – The Events of the Day (Coronation of Elizabeth I)
- Guest Post – On This Day (Coronation of Elizabeth I)
- Guest Post – The Queen’s Handbags
- Royal Themed Trip-Stockholm, Sweden!
- Guest Post – Máxima Jewels to the Max!
- Guest Post – Exposition Chaumet en Majesté
- Photo Page – Exposition Chaumet en Majesté
- Community Week – Windsors in Canada (Clothes and Jewels)
- Community Week – Windsors in Canada (New Brunswick)
- Community Week – Windsors in Canada (Preface)
- Community Week – Garrison’s Day
- Guest Post–Huis ten Bosch
- Proclamation of King Juan Carlos I of Spain
- GUEST POST! Part Two
- GUEST POST! Part One
- Corp Diplomatique Dinner-Part Two